Dine Around Boston
Monday, November 12th 6:30 p.m.
Dine Around Boston is an opportunity to meet up with other symposium attendees over dinner at a local Boston-area restaurant, see restaurant descriptions below.
- Seats are limited, sign up early to ensure your seat. Once a reservation is full we are unable to add additional seats.
- Event not included in the cost of the Symposium registration.
- Payment for dinner will be made on-site at the restaurant. Separate checks will be requested but may not be able to be accommodated at every location, please be prepared with cash for easy payment.
- Transportation to and from restaurant is on your own.
- You will be notified should your selected restaurant option change.
- You are responsible for making the restaurant aware of any food allergies or other accommodations you may require.
- Additional restaurants may be added at a later date.
You will be asked to choose one selection from the list below when you register for the symposium:
Back Bay Social
Enjoy American cuisine and contemporary cocktails in this stylishly old-fashioned institution sitting in the heart of Boston’s distinguished Back Bay neighborhood.
Location/Distance: 867 Boylston Street, Boston (1.5 mi, 7 min drive)
Price Range: $20-$30
Cozy and bustling, this award winning Bacari Ristorante is destination for lovers of authentic Italian cuisine and fabulous wine.
Location/Distance: 48 Boylston Street, Brookline (2.5 mi, 12 min drive)
Price Range: $30-$40
One of Boston’s oldest and most venerable landmarks, located in the iconic Faneuil Hall. A surly wait staff serving authentic New England fare, Durgin-Park is not just a restaurant, but an experience.
Location/Distance: 340 N Market St, Boston (4.5 mi, 12 min drive)
Price Range: $20-$40
A lively atmosphere with Contemporary-Asian cuisine. The menu highlights global street food-inspired small plates, innovative makimono, nigiri and sashimi, alongside craft cocktails and a wide-ranging sake program.
Location/Distance: 370A Commonwealth Avenue, Boston (1.5 mi, 7 min drive)
Price Range: $20-$40